Feb 12, 2009

Intro

I am looking forward to sharing information about my company, the industry, and anything noteworthy. I am a landscape designer from Grand Rapids, Michigan. I am a fan of all things creative; art, architecture, interior design, music, etc. I am also an outdoor enthusiast who takes pride in being an eco activist. I make a point to consider the environment in all facets of my life including my business. I have been designing and building landscapes for over a decade and I am still very passionate about it. I hope to be able to share with you all the things that I know and learn. I am also looking forward to hearing form all of you. My company is Apex Landscape, which is a progressive landscape design/build firm located in Grand Rapids and is proud to serve all of Michigan and Northern Indiana. We specialize in providing truly exceptional and sustainable outdoor living spaces. Our commitment to evaluating environments and understanding our clients has helped us develop a reputation for providing unmatched results in design, craftsmanship and service. Please visit us at http://www.apexlandscapemi.com/
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment