Mar 3, 2009

Why am I writing a post about Volvo?


Volvo recently came out with a new model in the US, the C30. I have always been a fan of small, quick and responsive cars. Of course when I saw this car I was immediately impressed by it. I think is has great styling and it packs a lot of punch for a small car. When I started to do a little bit more research I found that Volvo is a pretty innovative company and they are really a pioneer in the automotive business. I have always known them to be some of the safest cars on the road but they are much more than that. In an age were people want value and efficiency and of course sustainability I think Volvo is doing a pretty good job. Unfortunately the DRIVe versions are not available in the U.S. yet. So to answer the question; I think that Volvo's are pretty cool and doing a good job of becoming more "green".

No comments:

Post a Comment